Lessons I Learned From International Business (School Course)

Lessons I Learned From International Business (School Course)

One lesson I learned from the cluster project was that when one is working in a very cluster with a decent number of individuals problems can arise. In our case this came in the shape of a group member not doing the work that was assigned to them. This was terribly frustrating to the rest of the cluster because his shoddy work reflected poorly on the whole cluster and several times we have a tendency to were stuck with rewriting his portion of the project. Having a member not do their share of the work was new to be and I had to struggle with the remainder of the group on the way to approach things as Christians. By operating with the identical cluster for a full semester we got to understand every others strengths and weaknesses and then we tend to could appropriately assign tasks to each member. The opposite main point I learned from the cluster project was that it takes a ton of labor to require an organization into another country.

This became apparent as the various sections of the project became due. Once we had finished all of the knowledge needed for the cluster project I looked back on all we tend to had done and I used to be amazed at the work we have a tendency to had put into the project and the way it extremely showed by the amount of data we had gathered. While we didn't use most of the knowledge in our presentation, we did use all of the data to come to the conclusions that we presented. I think was had success in multiple areas of our cluster project however we have a tendency to had specific success in our monetary information. Since it had been our goal to come up with an investment opportunity that might make a lot of cash we set that it might take a giant investment to come up with a massive return. We have a tendency to asked the investors for 141 million greenbacks and we tend to would are in a position to pay them back in a pair of years with a 12% interest rate. Simply having the money information fairly realistic and workable I think was a nice success for our team. There's continually area for improvement in a very group project and our project was no exception. Our biggest problem was that we didn't rehearse the presentation completely as a group, a number of our members did meet and review the basics of our presentation but we were never ready to urge everybody together in time to properly rehearse our sales pitch. This resulted in a little bit of confusion during the presentation that took away abundant of our professional feel. Except for not practicing together I assume that a lot of members of my group did not follow enough on their own, my self included, and our presentation suffered after we rambled in front of the category as a result of that they had not gotten their data into a practiced succinct pitch. Overall I thought our presentation was very professional but we could have taken it to a higher level if we have a tendency to had practiced as a cluster many times and our individual members had taken additional time to rehearse their own points. If I were to start out this project all over I might build sure that my group had clear communication of what was expected of every member including quality of labor and time at that the work should be turned in. Throughout the project I would like to see higher communication between my team to create sure that everybody is on the same page. Lastly I would begin to organize for the presentation before therefore that there would be plenty of time to rehearse as a group and excellent the presentation. Throughout this category we have a tendency to learned many international business lessons and one among the earliest lessons was that the four Ps, product, price, place, and promotion must additionally be used at the international level. We tend to additionally learned that knowing the culture is vital to the success of business that are going international, and by giving us examples like Disneyland in Japan versus Disneyland in France we have a tendency to saw real firms misunderstanding the culture and therefore losing legion dollars. Learning the difference between P time and M time is terribly practical and could save large amounts of time if I ever go take my career into a P time society. The foremost crucial issue I think I learned in this category was the importance of knowing your target market as a result of this is what can make a business succeed or fail. Knowing ones market in an exceedingly foreign country can be troublesome because one should overcome different languages, social structures, and angle patters. Once I go into my future career I will bear in mind the importance of knowing my target market and respecting their culture.